Terra Resources was pleased to be associated with AEGC 2018: Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference. Our staff at Terra Resources were pleased to present a paper on Geophysics for Sediment Hosted Coper and Gold Mineralisation. Examples of the application of large 3D IP surveys for sediment hosted copper deposits from Zambia and Alaska show that high grade copper mineralisation is associated with an IP response.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem