This presentation contains certain “Forward-Looking Statements” regarding future events and the future financial performance of DGO. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein, including without limitation statements regarding forecast cash flows and potential mineralisation resources and reserves, exploration results and future expansion plans and development objectives of DGO Gold Limited are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties many of which are outside the control of DGO. Any forward looking statements included in this presentation involve subjective judgement and analysis. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem