Sub Audio Magnetic geophysical survey identifies eight new exploration target areas directly adjacent to and for 1.5km south of Gordons Dam. High and very high priority conductive and structural targets identified south and to the south east from previously drilled significant gold mineralisation in structurally controlled primary rock types. Three priority target zones to be RC drill tested in September.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem