Terra is pleased to be associated with recent success targeting IP anomalies at Tanga Resources’ Singida Project. Petrophysical analysis and a 3D IP/resistivity survey confirmed the sulphide alteration associated with gold mineralisation had an IP response at the Winston Prospect. The 3D IP/ resistivity was acquired using an offset pole-dipole array configuration. Gradient array IP/resistivity and detailed ground magnetics has been successful in mapping sulphide alteration elsewhere in the Singida Project.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem