Terra Petrophysics was pleased to be associated with Target 2017: Innovating now for our future. In conjunction with Mike Dentith and Cameron Adams at UWA, the role of petrophysics and exploration was presented and concluded that petrophysical data are potentially very useful for both testing and generating ideas about exploration strategy. In addition, in order to create a mineral systems predictive capability, industry needs to better understand what controls physical properties.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem