Terra is pleased to be associated with recent success targeting IP anomalies at Coventry Resources’ Caribou Dome Project. Coventry Recourses committed to one of the largest 3DIP surveys conducted in recent time (~290 line km in a 100m offset pole-dipole array) covering ~6km of prospective stratigraphy.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem