Redstone Resources Limited (ASX: RDS) (“Redsone” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that the geochemical analysis of the composited RC drill samples from the drilling of EM1A electromagnetic anomaly (EM1A) has confirmed the intersection of a large body or sulphide mineralisation (predominantly pyrite), on Redstone’s 100% owned West Musgrave Project (the “Project”) in West Musgrave Region of Western Australia.
- Priority Exploration Targets – Gordons Dam Gold Prospect
- District-Scale Geophysical Surveys: What Works and What Doesn’t for Gold
- Aruma provides Exploration Update
- Ausmex Mining Group Ltd announces that the Second SAM Geophysical survey
- Altan Nevada identifies Pumpkin Hollow Strike Extension Targets
- Outstanding IP results confirm new priority drill targets at Colson Cobalt‐Copper project
- New geophysics? Or bad geophysics? How to not be fooled.
- Blackstone Identifies Large Copper, Gold and Cobalt Targets at Little Gem